The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Micro silica ,also called silica fume or micro silica, is a byproduct of production silicon metal or ferrosilicon alloys. Silicon metal and alloys are produced in electric furnaces.The raw materials are quartz,coal and wood-chips.The smoke that results from furnace operation is collected and sold as silica fume, silica fume consists primarily of amorphous(non-crystalline) silicon dioxide(SiO2),its average granule diameter is 0.15~0.20um,specific surface area is 15000~20000m2/kg,and it has extremely strong surface active.
1) Concrete or Shotcrete
• Increase its density and strength, improve the performance on its durability,
impact resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-permeability and frost resistance etc
2) Refractory material & Ceramics material
• Greatly improve its density, strength and high temperature performance.
3) Cementitous Repair Products (Mortars & Grouts)
• Low permeability, increase resistance from chlorides, acids, nitrates and sulfate etc
4) Oil Well Grouting
• Increase durability and compressive strength, decrease permeability, better control of gas leakage
5) Concrete Tile, roofing & wallboard,panels
• Lightweight and improve the strength
6) Polymers & rubber product
7) other application, such as waterglass industry, thermal insulation material etc.
Techenical Data use for precast concrete with SGS testing